Dr. Diao attended Dorsey’s 4D Symposium last week. The Dorsey 4D Symposium addressed four key areas of the Life Sciences Industry: Devices, Diagnostics, Drugs, and Digital Health. Dorsey's 4D Symposium highlighted these core areas by bringing together the best in the industry to further educate you on important issues facing our company today. Dedicated panels dug deep into critical issues, current dynamics, and future trends to provide practical take-aways directly applicable to our business. Dorsey & Whitney LLP provides corporate and intellectual property legal services for Dr. Diao.
The target audience included both emerging and established life sciences companies, venture capitalists, and other industry-related executives. Some of the topics included were:
· New Global Frontiers – I heard from seasoned executives about their international financing, business development and product commercialization efforts.
· A Look Into The Future: Corporate Trends for 2015 – A Q&A panel taking a look ahead and exploring corporate trends in the upcoming year.
· Incubating Innovation – A roundtable to discuss diverse approaches to organization, idea generation, financing, technology acquisition and development, and exit planning.
· Taking it to Market: Winning Strategies to Commercialization
· Digital Health Innovations – Discussed recent developments in digital health and where the industry will be going.
· Success in a Regulated Environment – How to navigate the regulatory minefield
· Case Studies in Clinically-Driven Innovation – Executives discussing their experience in bringing innovation from clinical need.
Dr. Diao networked with many speakers and participants in the medical device arena.